Followers

Friday 7 June 2013

June - Day 7 - I'm h-a-p-p-y,....

 I'm h-a-p-p-y, I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm h-a-p-p-y!

Hello blogworld,

It's the prompt for today that's done it to me!  Oh and me age! The prompt is:

Day 7: Tell us ten things that make you happy OR Craft something that has a food theme

I do have cards waiting in the wings, but not yet.  I don't get to make cards every day really, just a couple a week or loads in a sudden spurt - so I'm still doing the talkie thing.

So lets do a list - have to warn you this is more hubby's territory than mine, but I'll give it a shot:

1 - Well of course it's got to be SWMbO (my daughter for those who have no idea what I'm going on about - She Who Must be Obeyed) - she can be the cutest, cleverest, funniest little thing going.  Of course she can also be very infuriating as well! Oh and 'im indoors is not bad company either!  I think that counts as spending time with my family.

2 - Chatting to my two good friends - I do love a good gossip (nothing nasty you know, I'm not like that)

3 - Crafting, of course!  I do like loosing myself in the old stamping and colouring.

4 - Baking - I love making cakes (of any sort) and bread is another favourite.

5 - Reading - I've always loved a good book, anything I can get my hands on - but mostly SciFi / Fantasy with a good dollop of romance mixed in.

6 - I love sitting in the sun and doing nothing as well, it's good to warm the old bones ain't it.

7 - Listening to music - I've got wide ranging tastes, so anything from Bon Jovi to Classic FM on the school run.

8 - I love getting a new gadget as well!!  I'm angling for a new phone for my birthday - whether I get it or not is another question.

9 - I swim twice a week (when I can) and I enjoy that as well.

10 - Being at the beach is another favourite of mine.  I love listening to the sea breaking on the beach - digging my toes into the sand and ice-cream!!!!!  Tho not sand and ice-cream mixed together -yuk!!

There we go, now that was easier than I thought!  Maybe I am a lists person after all.

See you tomorrow,
Sarah

5 comments:

Jo said...

Fab list Sarah....apart from the sun lol
xx

mixamatoasties said...

:D and me. I make you happy ;) xx

MagsB said...

That's an ace list, especially the reading one! I'm into SF/F, too, I'm re-reading Robert Jordan's amazing 'Wheel of Time' series, if you haven't read it I highly recommend it!!

I hope you're enjoying the sunshine this weekend!

love Mags B x

catherine said...

I think you are a really happy person to be with Sarah!!
x catherine

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

OMG Sarah I think we must be twins you have listed all my likes too. I might be about 20 + years older than you but lord above it sounded like you were talking about me lol xx