Followers

Monday 1 April 2013

So what's your favourite?

film, that is?

Hi blogworld,

This is the first of two posts for me today - and then you won't hear anything for awhile as I don't have any DT commitments and we've got my Father-in-Law staying for a week, so will be on the busy side.

So first up it's time for a new challenge over at The Cutie Pies and the theme, as you may have gathered, is 'your favourite film', as always with a cute twist.

Our sponsor is, with a fab prize, is:


Now I do like a good film, but the ones that I would pick don't really have a cute theme as I tend to go for Sci-fi or fantasy - with the occasional action adventure thrown in.  I do have a very large soft spot for the original Disney films though, so my film is 'Sleeping Beauty'.

I was still feeling rough when I made this card - so I used a pre-coloured topper.  That, however, made me feel a bit guilty, so I chucked everything but the kitchen sink at it!!!

Hope you like:

Front shot:

The Arty Farty:
I used:

Image:
Pre-coloured topper from the Hobby House

Dies:
Memory Box - hearts

Papers:
The background is, I think, First Edition - Birdsong
The roses are also First Edition - Rose Garden
I'm not sure what the green is.

Anything else? - loads!!
Wild Orchid Crafts - flowers
Hobby House - lace and gems
Create and Craft - gem swirl
Distress Ink for a bit of definition

So I hope you find a chance to pop over and join in - you'll love what my teamies have created.

See you in an hour!

Sarah

10 comments:

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Sarah.
Beautiful image and your floral arrangement is stunning.
Debs xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

stunning sarah!! what a sweet image...such beautiful colours and the flowers are lovely :)

Mrs A. said...

Chucking the kitchen sink at it might have been a tad over the top cos you might have ended up watering it down.!!!!!!! Super little card by the way.
p.s. You waffle and I'll read. thats the deal. hugs mrs A.

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. I love the image, pretty colours and beautiful flowers.
Hugs Sue xx

coops said...

this is fabulous sarah.love all the pretty details and gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Jo said...

Gorgeous....hope you're feeling better!
Hugs Jo x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, love the image and all your pretty flowers.
Wendy xx

Karen Petitt said...

It's gorgeous Sarah, we all have those ill/upset/whatever moments in our lives and given you've been so ill I hope they thanked you - really beautiful embellishments though! Karen x

Berry said...

This is lovely Sarah she is one of my fave Mos images and such a sweet card! Hugs Rebekah xx

Unknown said...

Morning Sarah, love the image, flowers, kitchen sink and all.
Carol.x