Followers

Monday 15 April 2013

Guess what this morning is?

Good morning blogworld,

It's School is back morning!!  At this moment (ignoring the fact that it's actually Sunday evening while I'm typing this) I should be either driving back from school or just arriving home.

Also it's a new challenge morning over at The Cutie Pies and this time we'd like to see your Clean and Simple cards. I know this doesn't do it for a fair number of people, but I actually quite like them - even if I don't always get them quite right!

This time our sponsor, with a fab prize, is:


The DT were allowed to pick an image and this is my card with my pick:

The lonely, only shot:

I used:

Stamps:
Bugaboo - Girlz - Bare feet
coloured with Promarkers and Copics
Lili of the Valley - flowery edges
sentiment - can't remember whose it is.

Anything else?
Distress Ink 

And that's it folks

You should really pop over to the challenge blog and look at my Teamies lovely creations and why not pop in an entry while you're there.

Hopefully I should be back blogging on my own behalf soon, but first I've got to clear away nearly three weeks worth of child at home junk.  Maybe I'll emerge sometime later in the week.

Cheerio

Sarah


18 comments:

Claire said...

This is a lovely card, great image Sarah. Have a good day. Hugs, Claire x

Sharon said...

I find CAS cards so difficult but you have done a fabulous job Sara.
Love the image.
Hugs Sharon, x

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Sarah. Love the image with her fab hair! Great sentiment too... Ah isn't it nice to be in a peaceful house again?! Hugs, Lisa x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card - love the simplicity of it - so pretty x x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. I love the image and fabulous colouring
Hugs Sue xx

Juls said...

Fun&u fabulous!!! Loving her green hair!! Hugs Juls xxx

Christine L said...

Fabulous fun card Sarah... Hope you're enjoying a bit of piece today with your tidying...

Hugs
Christine x

Jo said...

Brilliant......love that green hair!
Hope you've had a nice, peaceful day....all mine back today & I've missed them so bad.......am sure I'll be fine tomorrow though lol!
Hugs Jo x

Debs said...

Fabulous card Sarah - love the soft stamping around the edges.
Debs xx

Chris said...

Lovely CAS card, Sarah! You done good!!!
Chris
x

catherine said...

Great card Sarah and great image. hope Emily settles back to school well - mine went of moaning about early mornings again!!!
x catherine

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Sarah love your card sometimes simple is best. Love Alison xx

coops said...

simply gorgeous sarah.really love your image and pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Rebecca said...

Hi Sarah i love your card its so sweet!

Love From Rebecca xx

mixamatoasties said...

Goodness me, it's been a while since I dropped by. Loving what you've done though! And I love this green hair :) I am not brave enough to do green hair!

Susan xx

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous CAS card Sarah, as usual you've coloured her beautifully and I love her hair. She makes me think of Glastonbury! Karen x

xxxtglxxx said...

Aww Sarah, love this CAS card, and what a great image (LOVE the green hair hun!)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Sarah!! what cute image and your colouring is beautiful !! I love the background paper and sentiment… it's a perfect CAS design!! :-)
Hope you have a nice day hun!
Big hugs
Sue xx