Followers

Monday 1 April 2013

Cooo-eee

me again!

So no waffle this time, as I did all that in the previous post.

Onto the point then - this time I'm here for the new challenge at Flat Friends and the theme there is 'stitching' so, along with your Emma Canning digi, we'd like to see some stitching on your entry.  Fake or real doesn't matter, just as long as it's there somewhere.

This is my card, please excuse the wonky stitching - I broke my pokey tool on the first attempt at this card doing faux stitching and had to start again.  So I pulled out the old sewing machine.  First time I've used it since before Christmas and I've not got the hang of it yet.

Front shot:

The Close Up:

 The Arty Farty:
 I used:

Digi:
A freebie Emma has on the blog - isn't it pretty?
coloured with my Promarkers

Dies:
Memory Box - swirl and flowers

Papers:
First Edition - Summer Breeze

Anything else?
Craftwork Cards - card blank and sentiment
Hobby House - gems
Heart from stash

So that'll be the last you see of me for a week or so - don't miss me too much, eh!!!

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter and didn't make yourselves too sick on Easter eggs!  I know I'm sick of the sight of chocolate now!!

Sarah

15 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

gorgeous!! i love the zig zag stitching and that is such a sweet image :)

Chris said...

Lovely cards, Sarah (this and previous one!) Glad you're feeling better now!
Chris
x

Mrs A. said...

A challenge I knew knowt about. Thought I had em all written down too.
Okey dokey of to see what I can find.
I might be sometime!! Hugs Mrs A.

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. I love the image and you have coloured her so beautifully. The papers and flowers are so pretty too.
Hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

This is a lovely card, fab image. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so gorgeous sarah.i love your stitching and fab image :D

xx coops xx

catherine said...

This is brilliant Sarah. Glad you were able to continue after your accident with your pokey tool! How did you manage to break it? I saw your plea but live about 3 and a half hours away so glad to hear you used your sewing machine. it all looks fantastic. Hope little one is enjoying the holidays
x catherine

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Sarah, love your beautifully coloured image and fab stitching....enjoy the Easter hols.
Wendy xx

Jo said...

Hi Ssarah, your card is lovely & the stitching looks fab......but how on earth did you break your pokey tool lol???Hope you're well & enjoying the school hols!
Hugs Jo x

Berry said...

Lovely work sarah! My stitching is always wonly so don't worry about that! Pretty image hugs Rebekah xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Fab card, yummy papers xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Sarah - beautifully coloured image and I love that MB corner bow and fab flowers.
Debs xx

Christine L said...

Both gorgeous cards yesterday hon... Your sleeping beauty is fab.. And the little lady on this one is gorgeous too!

Hugs
Christine x

Faye said...

Really love the soft colours on this one. And what shiny hair! Fabulous Sarah. X

An Occasional Genius said...

What a beauty Sarah! I love it, & the stitching looks fab to me, kudos to anyone who can actually sew on a card, I still resort to drawing the stitches on! xx