Followers

Thursday 25 April 2013

Breaking news....

there is a card on this blog!!!

Good morning blogworld,

Finally a card - I know, I know, you can't believe it can you!  It is though!

So this the card I made for this week's challenge over at MAWTT - it's my Teamie Marita's turn to pick the challenge and she chose 'Baby'.  So all those new arrival cards, please.

We are sponsored, with a fab prize, by:



The DT were allowed images to use, and this is the card I made with the image I used.

Front shot:


The arty farty:

I used:

Digi stamp:
Stichy Bear - A Mother's Love
coloured with my Pro and Flexmarkers

Dies:
Nesties

Papers:
First Edition - Up,Up and Away (background)
the dots - I've no idea

Anything else?
Buttons and twine
Create and Craft - flourish

I followed this week's sketch at Sketch Saturday with the intention of joining in, but the colouring on this is dreadful - so I've decided not to bother!  The dangers of not colouring (or creating) for ages, you get rusty!!

You should pop over and see the fab creations from my teamies - join in why you are there as well, you won't regret it.

So I'm off for my swim now, and will see y'all soon - I hope anyway.

Cheerio

Sarah


22 comments:

Jo said...

Aww, Sarah, that's a gorgeous image & your colouring looks fine to me! Love the soft colours & fab layout too!
Hugs Jo x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Your colouring is gorgeous hun so shush!!
Love it & the bling is perfect!
hugs shell xx

Marita said...

I love this adorable card♥. Lovely soft colours and fab colouring♥.

Have a lovely day♥.

Hugs, Marita

Debs said...

Adorable card Sarah - beautiful colours and your colouring looks great to me - get it entered!!
Debs xx

Christine L said...

Well your colouring looks fab to me Sarah.... such a gorgeous card!

Hugs
Christine x

catherine said...

It looks fantastic Sarah and such a great image. Nothing is wrong with the colouring at all!!!!.
Hope your not getting too stressed with the house renovations!!!!Take more time out for crafting and joining in some challenges please!!!!
x catherine

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Sarah, Im bad, I thought I was following you but i wasnt. (I am now!!!) Cant wait to see the non card pics too over the coming months, sounds like a huge creative challenge with the extension. Love this card its so pretty, Love Hazelxox

Karen Petitt said...

So very very pretty and delicate - most definitely an 'aww' moment card! Beautiful creation Sarah! Hope the house alterations/works go well for you Karen x

Janice said...

Brilliant card and design Sarah, and even better, it's visible! Naughty blogger! Jx

Carole said...

Such a pretty card Sarah, just perfect for a new baby
Hugs
Carole xXx

Claire said...

This is just the sweetest. Hugs, Claire x

Kim. said...

This is a lovely card Sarah, gorgeous image beautifully coloured and a great layout.
Kim xXx

Wendy said...

Adorable gorgeous card Sarah, love the beautifully coloured image.
Hope all is well with you.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Really cute Sarah x

Unknown said...

This is really beautiful - I love everything about it x x Plus I'm in a baby mood as one of my best friends had her baby last night :-) happy days x Have a lovely weekend x x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Sarah! Your coloring is gorgeous and I love that fabulous nestie!
Hugs, Tammy

Lisa Jane said...

This is beautiful..love the soft colours
Lisa x

coops said...

wow so stunning sarah.i love this image and your design is really beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Sarah, I love this beautiful image and the style of your card is just perfect to go with it xx

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful Sarah this makes me all brooch and melancholy!
When will I get my much need grandchild!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Unknown said...

Sweetie, if you don't enter this card into Sketch Saturday, I will! It's gorgeous and your colouring is lovely! I am slapping your hand right now! lol! ;)
Hugs
Lizy xx