Followers

Friday 7 October 2011

No cards!

Hi everyone

Just a quick note to say I am still in the land of the living, but no cards made at the mo.  Made the ones I need to but nothing else - where I was not so well at the beginning of the week I've had to play catch up with the nasty little housework duties!

I'm sure I could survive in a messy, dusty, mucky house - but hubby and child complain occasionally so out comes the pinny and duster and off I go doing my best impression of a housewife!  Pah, and double pah!

Also wanted to say a thank you to Georgina - I won her wonderful candy recently and it arrived this week.  Wow what a lovely surprise that was - Georgina, thank you ever so much.

Anyway back to cards very soon with my first Design Team card for Sweet Stampin' Challenge - can't wait!

Sarah

2 comments:

Sarah-Jane said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Do you want to come and do my housework when you have finished yours?! All I've managed to do today is a bit of laundry and some shopping. I don't want to do the washing up and dusting, I've got new stamps to play with! xx

Unknown said...

Blah. Housework. I'm the same way...clean it up...so I can get back to being creative.

Glad you are feeling better...love the beer monster in the previous post.

Rhoda
http://www.rhodadesignstudio.blogspot.com