Followers

Monday 8 August 2011

Anyone for cake?

Hello again blogworld,

Hope you all had a pleasant weekend, been a few days gap again between posting I know - but again life does have this habit of getting in the way of the pleasures of blogging!  Helped along by trying to entertain my daughter.

So first off I'll do the card then show you what I do with little one when she can't get out in the garden.  The title might give you a big hint though!

So card first:


This one is a digi stamp -  Digi Stamp Botique, Ella; coloured with my Promarkers. I've tried adding clouds in the background by inking but I'm not sure that they are very good. It's the first time I've tried it and didn't want to over do it, so think I might've underdone it!
Die cut image onto nesties, the papers are Tulip A5 linen paper pack from docrafts.
The ribbon is from a box (I have more than one box of ribbons! - this is my old stash) and I've no idea whose it is.
The card blank and sentiment are Craftwork Cards.
Almost forgot - the stash might also be the balloons sticker - brought about 5 years ago and finally used!

I'd like to enter it into:
Sketch n Stash - Challenge 67

And now for my waffle - or pictures this time!  So we had a bit of mixed weather this weekend and didn't get out as much as I would've liked this was the result of that mixed weather and a child stuck indoors.  Two cakes and a happy Emily:



Next post due Weds for the next Divas by Design challenge.

Cheerio

Sarah

8 comments:

Berry said...

Hi Sarah! So sorry I haven't been by its just a little manic here with kids and hubby off and muchos decorating needed! Thanks so so much for your lovely birthday card it was so very thoughtful and I loved it! Your cakes here look fabulous wish I could share them! Fab little card too, hope you are enjoying the summer hols hugs Rebekah xx

Wendy said...

Hi Sarah,Beautiful card,love the image not seen this one before.Lovely photo of Emily with cake (My Katie has the same apron)your cakes look yummy.
Wendy xx

coops said...

stunning card sarah.i love the gorgeous image and fab colours :D
and yum to your scrummy cakes too :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card, adorable image.
luv
Debby

Hazel said...

Hi Sarah - a beautiful card and what a fabulous cake! I love the image you have used - I am now following you and I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

Christine L said...

Gorgeous card and lovely cake.... and a very pretty smiley helper!
Hugs
Christine x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Sarah and I love the cake too thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

Jackie said...

Fabby card, great image :)... and I too loved the look of that CAKE !! lol Thank you for joining us at S n S this time. hugs J xx