Followers

Friday 22 July 2011

Less is More - Week 24 - Theme

Hello world

This is my entry for this weeks Less is More challenge - Chrissie / Mandi  you are terrible!  You make me think! I've been popping on and off the site all week since I saw what this challenge is and all the time I'm thinking "Circles, circles, what on earth do I do for circles"! Especially again as I've seen so many brilliant takes on the theme this week.

So this is what I finally came up with:


It's extremely simple and I'm not even sure I like it, but it's my best shot this week so I'll have to live with it.  I drew around a couple of my circular nesties then punched the holes with my Crop-a-dile. mounted it onto pink card, wrapped a bit of ribbon round the panel and mounted that onto my standard square card blank.  To finish I stamped a sentiment (£1 bargain).  Finished!  It's got circles, but I don't think it's got that certain something though.

My other project today was this:


Apple Jelly - it's finished!  It set and it must taste good as when hubby helped me bottle it he said it tastes good and he doesn't like fruit, jam or jelly!

It's a bit cloudy, it set much quicker than my Plum jam from last year and caught me by surprise so I didn't get a chance to put the knob of butter in.  Taste testing will be soon, and I'll report back then.

Have a good weekend all, more apple picking for me tomorrow or Sunday!

Cheerio

Sarah

13 comments:

Debs M said...

what a great idea, looks lovely, hope the apple jelly tastes yummy x

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Sarah, love how you've made your circles! Lisa x

fatmonica said...

It's a great card!

Chrissie said...

The apple jelly looks good and so does your card!
Thanks so much for joining us again.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Vicky said...

Stunning Sarah...and the jelly looks yummy too hun...!

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

Mandi said...

FAB card, that jelly looks FAB too!
The last jelly I had, had vodka in lol
Thank you
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Wendy said...

Fab card Sarah,love what you have done with the circles.Hope you enjoy your apple jelly.
Wendy xx

Mrs.B said...

Hi Sarah, Love your LIM card, love the way you have done the circles.
Yes the freebie LOTV images were great, Just been looking at your cards, lovely layouts.
Thanks for popping by my blog and your nice comments.
Avril x

Jenny said...

A brilliant idea Sarah...they do say the simple ones are the best and I love your CAS card :)
Jenny x

Sarah-Jane said...

Simple but pretty. xx

nessy said...

simply dotty sarah ~love the idea~perfect!!
mmmmm apple jelly ~enjoy!
vanessa xx

coops said...

stunning cas card sarah.the circles are fab and your apple jelly looks scrummy ;D

xx coops xx

Juls said...

love your card! very stylish! Hugs Juls